NEW HEIGHTS CONSTRUCTION PLC
New heights construction plc
is looking for a talented and accomplished site engineer to join our growing banking business.
As a site engineer, he will manage projects, supervise staff, and provide technical advice as a subject matter expert.
■ Site Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
• Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
• Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
• Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development
• Evaluate operations and processes
• Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency
• Implement improvements to designs and processes
• Test material and structural integrity
■ Site Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering, Construction of Technology Management , building, or related field with 2 years and above work experience.
• Considerable experience in a similar position
• Proven track record for managing personnel and material resources
• Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
• Strong time management and project management skills
• Active listening and verbal communication skills
• Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
• Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the requirements should submit a copy of non-returnable documents accompanied by a CV to the following email address from July 29 – August 05 2022 :
Read more job vacancies