Invitation of Bid
Ref. No ECWC-T/NCB/PG/50/2014
The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation hereby invites registered eligible bidders for the Procurement of BIM Compatible Hardware National Competitive Bidding (NCB).
- Interested Potential Bidders are required to present renewed relevant Trade License for 2013 fiscal year, VAT Registration Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate and Online Supplier’s Registration Certificate to together with their offer.
- The Bidding document should be prepared in English language.
- Interested potential Bidders may obtain a complete set of bidding document from the office of foreign Procurement Team on payment of none refundable fee of Birr 300.00(Three Hundred Birr) one Lot upon presentation of eligible certificate enumerated under No.1.
- This invitation of bid is open to all interested potential bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provision indicated in the bidding document.
- The deadline for bid Submission shall be on January,04/2022 at 10:00 AM.
- Bid must be accompanied with a Bid Security of an amount is 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousands) in the form of certified check (CPO) or Bank guarantee. Bid Bond in the form of insurance bond or in any other form shall not be accepted.
- Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Application & Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” separately in another envelope and should be sealed in an outer envelope and deposit it in the Tender Box available in the Procurement Department of the Corporation, Old Building Block No. 6 on or before January,04/2022 at 10:00 AM and the Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification Application first and Financial Bids of qualified bidders next.
- Bids must be delivered or deposited in the Tender Box situated at the office of the Foreign Procurement Team, before the closing date and time.
- Bids will be opened on January,04/2022 at 10:30 AM In the Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation Procurement Department Conference Room, in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend.
- The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation reserves its rights to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Foreign Procurement Team of ECWC at the following address:
Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation.
Foreign Procurement team
P. O. Box 21952/1000, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone No. 011 8 96 29 91/011 8 72 30 86
Fax No. 251-11-6 67 60 90
Address: ECWC at Gurd Shola, In front of Andinet International School
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
ETHIOPIAN CONSTRUCTION WORKS CORPORATION