Building Construction Project Manager
Independent Construction Project Manager to oversee full cycle High-rise building construction workflow up to finishing and delivering a building construction within budget for a building construction project.
– Ensure use of proper construction methodologies from construction of Superstructure To Finishing. Must be thoroughly experienced with building finishing projects, financials and procuring materials.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution and interface with project participants such as electrical, structural, architectural, and sanitary designers.
- Supervise and manage site Engineers to follow best practice and manage contracts with vendors and suppliers
- Maintain proper documentation, planning, both financial and construction projections. Maintain
construction permits and licenses.
- Provide project updates and documentations on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Ensure and maintain all records of the projects to be furnished to management, the consultant, government offices & auditors.
- Control cost of the project and supervise subordinates with the production of payment certificate and other deliverables
. Minimum, BSc degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Technology or related field of study
· Minimum of 8 years’ experience in building construction projects.
Knowledge, Ability And Skills
· Effective Project management skills is a must
· Effective Communication, documentation and leadership abilities
. Proactive and disciplined executioner of projects
. Proficient in Engineering and Project Management software’s such as AutoCAD and Microsoft Project
How to apply
Submit your CV and copy of your credentials via email: firstname.lastname@example.org