INVITATION TO BID
To prequalify contractors for the Nono Health Center construction project in the current budget year at sites located in the Oromia Region, Jima Zone, Nono Benja Wereda.
MfM requests interested contractors with BC/GC Grade-4 and above with building construction experiences to submit their Financial and technical documents. According to the Tender Document and as further elaborated below.
- A completed set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidders shall obtain Bid document on the submission of a written application and copies of necessary eligibility endorsing documents and renewed license upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 1,000.00 (One Thousand birr) to the office of Menschen für Menschen Foundation Project Coordination Office, Addis Ababa Bole Bulbula in front of Acer Batching Plant from the date of announcement to January 22, 2024; 8:00 A.M to 4:00 PM Monday to Friday.
- Bidders may obtain further information from at Menschen für Menschen Foundation Project Coordination Office, Addis Ababa Bole Bulbula in front of Acer Batching Plant, P. Box 2568, Tel:+251-114-714-291, +251-114-714-358/20 Fax: +251-114-714-579, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- The technical and financial proposal has to be submitted before the opening time indicated below and must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand), in an acceptable CPO or Bank Guarantee.
- The deadline for submission of bids shall be: on the 24th of January 2024 at or before 10:00 A.M/ 4:00 Local time and must be submitted at the address specified in clause 2 above.
- The bid will be opened at 10:30 A.M/ 4:30 Local time on the same day and place.
- Menschen für Menschen Foundation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the technical documents submitted, and the bids as a whole. MfM shall in no case be responsible for any cost associated with the preparation and submission of the technical documents and any other related documents regarding this announcement.
- MfM will debar a Bidder from participation in MfM procurement for a specified period if it at any time determines the Bidder has engaged in corrupt, fraudulent, collusive, coercive, or obstructive practices in competing for, or in executing a contract.
- Menschen für Menschen Foundation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the bids.
Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation
Read more Construction Tenders