INVITATION FOR BID
- The Shaggar City of Oromia National Regional State, have allocated budget towards the cost of Sululta G+5 Urban Health Center at Sululta Sub-City and intends to apply part of the proceeds to eligible payments for the construction works, the names, location, amount of bidsecurity and including the required are indicated in the table.
Name of Projects:- Sululta G+5 Urban Health Center
Location (Oromia Region):- Sululta Sub-City of Sheger City
Procurement Reference Number:- BMSH/Suulta State/SC/CW-0214/2016
- The Shaggar City Health Office in favor of the above mentioned now invites registered local contractors of Category BC-3/GC-4 and above only with their professional and trade licenses valid for the bidding period, to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material and equipment for the construction and completion of these Shaggar City Health Office Construction Projects.
a) The bidders shall have a certificate of competency from Ministry of construction works and Urban Development, Oromia construction authority with Category BC-3/GC-4 and above only renewed for 2016 E.C budget year and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance which shall include: –
i. Renewed Commercial Registration Certificate for bidding period ii. Its trading license renewed for the bidding period;
iii. Its tax clearance certificate valid (renewed) at least at bid submission date that permit the bidder to participate in any public tender, TIN and VAT registration certificates
iv. Renewed registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. Federal Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and is open to all eligible bidders as specified and defined in the Bidding Document.
- Bidding documents may be purchased from Shggar City Finance Office Second floor by depositing for a non-refundable fee of Birr 3000 (Three Thousand Birr) to Siinqee Bank account No 1054438931216 of Shaggar City Municipality, only at working hours for 21 working days starting from 2/5/16 till 1/6/16. The method of payment shall be in bank slip.
- The technical and financial documents shall be prepared and sealed as per ITB 24.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Technical first & Financial Bids of qualified bidders next
- Financial proposals of the qualified bidders will be opened on the date and time that is to be declared by the Office bid indorsing committee.
- Any Contractor who has termination history with the bureau, Cities, zonal offices and other regional sectors and with bad performance (proved) in their past contractual period, the Client has full right to reject those contractors during technical evaluation
- Shaggar City Health Offie reserves the right to reject this bid partially or fully.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in CPO or Unconditional Bank guarantee ETB 500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Birr) valid for 120 days after the date of bid opening. The bid security must be addressed to Shaggar City Finance Office with specific project name (As per ITB 21.2)
- Bid Security that shall be submitted in form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee and Signed by two Signatories of accountant and manager of banks and must be sealed.
- Bidder with lowest bid price after arithmetic check shall be recognized for award.
Sheger City Finance Office Nifas Silk Lafto Sub-City Wored 08
kebele Around Mammo Sefer
Shaggar City of Oromia National Regional State
Read more Construction Tenders