Invitation to Bid
Program: City Wide Project Procurement Reference Number: SOD/CW-01/20161.
- The Office of Finance of Wolaytta Sodo City having legal address at:
Town/City: Wolaytta Sodo
Region:South Ethiopia Regional State
- The Office of Finance now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Construction of Gravel roads Package-1 at four different sites.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Open Biding and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Office of Finance, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30AM to 12:30PM and from 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Qualification requirements include: Legal, Professional, Technical and Financial admissibility of the bids, as detailed in the Bidding Documents. In addition a bidder shall submit a renewed certificate of competence showing that it is a contractor of Grade-4 GC/RC and above Contractor. This is to be verified when necessary.
- Appropriate margin of preference shall be applied for local companies. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 1000ETB (One Thousand Ethiopian Birr). The method of payment will be in cash, against a receipt. The Bidding Documents will not sent by any other method than through a bidder’s representative (in person).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 9:30 AM, 06-Mar-2024. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10:00 AM, 06-Mar-2024.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of for lot-1 100,000 (One hundred thousand), lot-2 200,000 (two hundred thousand), lot- 3 100,000 (One hundred thousand, lot-4 50,000 (fifty thousand) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
- The Office of Finance of Wolaytta Sodo City reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
- The address referred to above is:
Public Body: Office of Finance of Wolaytta Sodo
Authorized Representative: Zelalem Dawit, 046-180-0863
Room Number : Procurement Case Team Room
Town/City: Wolaytta Sodo
Wolayta Zone Sodo Town Administration Finance Office
Read more Construction Tenders