Invitation for Bid (IFB)Tender No: RFQ/ESLSE/COR/NEG/PRF/2022/01039
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for Construction of Port Fence, Watch Tower & Toilet for Jimma Port & Terminal branch office upon fulfilling of the following terms and conditions.
1. Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present renewed trade license and trade registration certificate, TIN certificate, VAT registration and current tax clearance certificates, supplier list registration certificate,
2. Renewed and relevant registration on ministry of construction certification of competency for categories GC-6/BC-5 and above.
3. The bid shall be valid for the period of 45 days after bid closing /unlocked date.
4. The bid document shall be obtained from ERP Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise link that is https://ehog.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/fecmUI/faces/ PrcPosRegisterSupplier?prcBul d=300000003585149 or register in person at 10th floor at procurement department upon fulfilling trade license certificate and TIN (Taxpayer Registration Certificate) starting from the date of this s announcement in newspaper.
5. Bidders shall submit their affers in person at the 10th floor procurement department Birr Five Hundred thousand (500,000.00) of the bid security in the of Ethiopian Shipping And Logistic Services Enterprise which is unconditional bank guarantee or CPO valid for twenty-eight days (28) beyond the end of the validity period of the Bid Proposal before bid closing date and time.
6. ESLSE shall hold a Pre-Bid Conference for prospective Bidders who received and will receive bidding documents for clarification and discussion on the bidding documents after 10 days from the bid floated date (system open date and time) at 2:00 PM.
7. The deadline for bid submission is date and time of ERP System.
8. Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally.
Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services EnterpriseTele 011-5-54-97-86/81http:www.eslse.et
Read more Construction Tenders