Invitation to Bid
To All contractors of category BC-/GC-5 and above with renewed license valid for the current year
1. Abe Dongoro Health office has secured a budget for procurement of construction of Compressive health post.
2. Abe Dongoro Health office now invites wax sealed bid from eligible bidders who are interested and capable to allocate their sufficient resource for compressive health post building at Dabbisi kebele which can be completed with maximum of 450 calendar days.
3. A for peak annual turn over the contractors shall have a letter from revenue Authority.
4. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with open national tending procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Abe Dongoro Health office.
6. The bidders shall submit one wax sealed mother envelope bidding document which enclose one wax sealed bid technical envelope of << original technical document >> and << two Copies>> this shall be produced in different wax sealed envelopes, and labeled as <<< original>>, <<copy 2>> and <<copy 2>> and Financial Document also encloses in one big wax sealed envelope and <<original financial document>> and <<two copies>> this shall be produced in different wax sealed envelopes and labeled as << original >> and <<copy 1>> and <<copy2>>. The bid security must be wax sealed separately and must put in the original technical requirement. The sealing and marking (signing) of the bid must be according to guidelines stated under instruction to bidders. Failer to do so will result in automatic rejection.
7. The constructor must visit the site before purchasing the document. The visit site must be signed and stamped both constructer and Abe Dongoro Health office.
8. A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application having and submitting VAT registration certificate, certificate of competence from ministry of constriction/renewed registration certificate from Oromia revenue bureau to the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian birr 500 (five hundred birr) only in cash starting from the first date notice viewed on newspaper during office hours through Monday to Sunday. Bidding document may be purchased from Abe Dongoro Health office authority for 21 calendar days.
9. Bids must be delivered on the 22nd day of the first day announcement on newspaper on or before 4:00 AM local time and closed on the same day at 4:30 AM local time if the 22nd day is not a working day the bid will be submitted and opened on the next working day. Original technical requirement will be opened on the same day at 4:30 AM local time in the presence of the bidders representatives who chooses to attend.
Late bid shall be rejected. All bids must accompanied by bid security in CPO.or unconditional bank guarantee 500,000 ETB (five hundred thousand birr only) valid for 90 days after bid opening.
The bid security must addresed to Abe Dongoro Health office and must be attracted to technical document.
10. Any attempt of submission of forged (false) document shall result in rejection of the bid.
11. The Client shall not bear any responsibility for misplacement of <<<> in <>> envelop or vice versa.
12. Any Contractor who has termination History with bureau, Zonal office, and other regional sector with bad performance (proved) in their past contractor period the clients has full right to reject those contractors during technical evaluation.
13. Abe Dongoro Health office has the right to accept /reject any or all bid. Address for further information, bidding document purchase, bid delivery and opening shall be employer’s address; Abe Dongoro Health office.
TEL 0917842690 Abe Dongoro Health office tulu wayu oromiya, ethiopia
Abe Dongoro Health office
Read more Construction Tenders