Invitation to Bid
Procurement Reference No. 005
Sidama Elto Farmers’ Cooperative Union, hereby invites registered eligible qualified contractors GC-5 and above to construct standard warehouse for improved seed under National Competitive Bidding NCB.
- This invitation of bid is open to all interested potential bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provision indicated in the bidding. Bidding documents should be prepared in the English language.
- Interested potential bidders are required to present renewed relevant Trade license for the fiscal year, VAT Registration Certificate, TIN Registration Certificate, Tax clearance Certificate, Online supplier list Registration Certificate..
- Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 2:30-6:00 in the morning and 7:30 to 10:30 in the afternoon from Monday to Friday local time and collect bid documents by paying 1,000.00/ one thousand birr only / starting from date of this announcement.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of birr 200,000.00 /Two hundred thousand birr only/ in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee.
- Bidders shall submit financial documents original and one copy, technical documents original and one copy, bid security, CPO according to bid document, in separate envelope and all in one mother envelope.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on 11th working day starting from the bid announcement date at 8:00 and will be opened on the same date of bid submission in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8:30 local time. Late bids will be rejected.
Sidama Elto Farmers’ Cooperative Union reserves its right to reject any or all bids.
Address:- Hawassa Town, Menaheria Sub City, Infront of Hawassa High Court.
Sidama Region, Hawassa
Sidama Elto Farmers’ Cooperative Union
የግንባታ ጨረታ ማስታወቂያ
አዲስ ዘመን ጥቅምት 13 ቀን 2016 ዓ.ም ዕትም ላይ የተወሰደ
Read more Construction Tenders