INVITATION TO BID
- Horo Guduru Wollega Zone Water and Energy Office (Oromia, Horo Guduru Wollega Zone) now invites all contractors of category WWC/WWGC/GC -5 & above to construct Ref-Gudane Water Supply Project in Choman Guduru Woreda, Haro Aga (Babe) in Horro Bulluk Woreda and Jaro Sire in (Jardaga Jarte) woreda.
- The bidder shall submit certificate of registration or certificate of competence from Ministry of Water and Energy (MOWE) or Oromia Construction Authority (OCA) renewed for the current budget year (2016) and who have renewed their Trade license for the current year (2016) and who have got VAT registration certificate & Tax clearance certificate valid during the bidding period from Oromia Revenue Bureau/ Federal Tax Authority.
- Bidding documents may be purchased from Horo Guduru Wollega Zone Revenue Authority up to submission of written application and a non-refundable fee of 500.00 (five hundred birr) within 21 Consecutive days starting from this ITB announced on newspaper.
- A bidder has to be registered to collect ‘VAT”, and copy VAT Certificate, trade license, tax clearance, registration certificate and registration in the PPA’s Suppliers List certificate must be attached with the application.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in CPO or Bank guarantee of 300,000.00 for each project (Three hundred thousand birr) valid for 120 days after the date of bid opening. The bid security must be addressed to Horo Guduru Wollega Zone Water and Energy Office.
- Submission and opening of the bid;
i. The deadline of the bid (both the qualification and financial offers independently) submission shall be on or before 10:00AM (4:00 local time) & opened at 10:30 or 4:30 Local time of the 22nd working day from the day announced on the newspaper. The documents will be submitted to Horo Guduru Wollega Zone Finance Office. In addition to the original of the bid, the number of copies required is: 2 copies both the outer envelopes (for technical and financial offers) and the inner envelopes (for technical and financial offers) shall be addressed to the purchaser marked “ORIGIONAL”, “COPY 1”, and “COPY 2”.
Bidders are required to submit bid documents in two envelopes containing the technical and financial proposals separately enclosed as follow:
Technical proposals shall be marked “TECHNICAL ORIGINAL”, “TECHNICAL COPY 1″&”TECHNICAL COPY 2” and shall also consist mandatory documentary evidence listed in the ITB Clause 24.2 (a) to (c);
Financial proposals shall be marked “FINANCIAL ORIGINAL”, “FINANCIAL-COPY 1” & “FINANCIAL COPY 2”.
1. TECHNICAL ORGINAL”,”TECHNICAL COPY 1 “,” TECHNICAL COPY 2″ in separate envelop , Finally in one envelop technical proposal.
2. FINANCIAL ORGINAL”,”FINANCIAL COPY 1 “,” FINANCIAL COPY 2″ in separate envelop , Finally in one envelop financial proposal.
- “BID SECURITY” in separate envelops.
i. All these originals, copies, and bid security envelops shall be enclosed in single outer envelope. ‘TO BE OPENED ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF TENDER COMMITTEE’.
ii. In preparing the bid document bidders are expected to examine the bid data in the tender document.
iii. The qualification document will be opened at 10:30AM (4:30 local time) of the 22nd day from the day announced on the newspaper.
iv. The financial offer document shall remain sealed and deposited in a box prepared for this purpose in the presence of auditor or any other authorized body by client, until financial offer(s) of qualified bidders are opened publicly.
v. The committee assigned by the client will evaluate the qualification of the bidders based on the basis of their responsiveness to the bid document, by applying the evaluation criterion, sub-criterion and points assigned to the criterion in the data sheet. Each qualification document will be given the score point. A bidder will be rejected at this stage if it doesn’t respond to the tender document or fails to achieve the minimum technical score indicated in the tender document.
vi. Only financial offers of those bidders who fulfill the minimum must meet evaluation requirements/criteria will be opened. The client shall address the financial opening date and time to the bidders.
vii. Any attempt of submission forged (fake) document and/or indication of financial offer on the qualification document shall result in rejection of the bid. The client shall not bear any responsibility for misplacement of ‘QUALIFICATION DOCUMENT in ‘THE FINANCIAL OFFER DOCUMENT’ envelope or vice versa, which result in the rejection of the bidder.
- Any contractor who has termination history with the bureau, zonal offices and other regional sectors and with bad performance (proved) in their past contractual period, the Client has full right to reject those contractors during technical evaluation.
- The validity of the bid shall be 120 days from the date of bid opening.
- The construction of the work shall be completed within maximum of 120 calendar days from the announcement date of the work.
- The contractor must visit the site take photo of key Project area before purchasing the bidding documents. Visit letter must be signed & stamped both with Contractor and Chomen Guduru,Horo Buluk and Jardega Jarte Water and Energy Office and enclosed in the technical envelope.
- Absence of any above requirements result automatically rejection from bid.
- Horo Guduru Wollega Zone Water & Energy Office reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- Evaluation methodology is only must meteriascanned with
N.B The qualified Bidder execute the whole Pork without Advance payment.
Read more Construction Tenders