Invitation for Bid
Hawassa Town Water supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise Civil Work Construction
NCB No: HCWSSSE/CW/03/2016
- Hawassa City Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise have received financing from Hawassa City Administration. Finance and Economic Development Department toward the cost of Tabor-sub City Fara/Hitata Kebele Water Supply Project and all of the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract of Civil work construction. The locations of all works are in Hawassa City Administration area, three kebeles.
- Hawassa City Water Supply and sewerage Service Enterprise now invites sealed bids from qualified eligible bidders for the construction of the following works.
The project in short comprises but not limited to the following:
- Civil Work Contract for, Supply and installation of pipes and fittings, Construction of 1000mcu RCC Reservoir, Construction of Generator and Control board room, Construction of Guard room and mine store, Construction of six fauceted water points, Construction of valve chamber in network,Constrution of Anchor Block for Pipe Support & Construction of ancillary structures and other appurtenant works. At Hawassa City Administration area, three kebeles. This is 5 km away from the center of the town.
- Bidder must obtain license for category GC/WWC Grade 1 or 2 and above for Water works with a valid license for the current year. Only license owner can compute for this bid any delegation from license owner will be rejected.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of one hundred and tv ty (120) days after Bid opening. Bids must be accompanied by bid security not less than 1% of the total hid price before VAT (Value Added Tax). They shall be delivered to Hawassa City Water Supply and sewerage Service Enterprise head office; Room number 19, on or before 2:00 PM. on 30th day of this bid announcement on the Ethiopian Herald Newspaper. Bids shall be opened at 2: 30 p.m. on 30th day in the presence of the bidders/ their representatives who wish to attend. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Qualification requirements include: (i) completion of at least one similar construction contracts with the same nature and contract in the last two years, and (ii) an experienced construction team. Additional details are provided in the bidding documents.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased directly from the Hawassa City Water Supply and sewerage Service Enterprise, Room number 13 upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 1500.00 (one thousand Five hundred birr) by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address indicated below.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address given below and inspect the Bidding Documents at that address from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM & from 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM Monday to Thursday and from 8:30 AM to 11:30 PM & from 1:30 pm to 5:30 PM on Friday.
- The Hawassa City Water Supply and sewerage Service Enterprise reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- The address referred to above is
Hawassa City Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise
Fax: 251-462-205909, Phone: 251-46-212-9112/046-212-1580 PO Box 108, Hawassa (Ethiopia), E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Hawassa City Water Supply
and Sewerage Service Enterprise
የግንባታ ጨረታ ማስታወቂያ
አዲስ ዘመን ጥቅምት 13 ቀን 2016 ዓ.ም ዕትም ላይ የተወሰደ
Read more Construction Tenders