INVITATION TO BID (NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID: NCB)
- For the procurement of Project Name: “CONSTRUCTION WORKS OF HA- RAR CITY ASPHALT ROAD PROJECT (THREE ROADS SEGMENT TO- TAL LENGTH 5.69Km)” Procurement Reference Number: HTRD/002/16
- The HARARI PEOPLE REGIONAL STATE TRANSPORT AND ROAD DEVELOPMENT BUREAU (HPRS-TRDB) now invites Interested eligible bidders of GC-2/RC-2 and above to submit sealed bids for the construction works of the above Road project works.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Fed- eral Government of Ethiopian and is open to all bidders from eligible source
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Harari People Regional State Transport and Road Development Bureau (HPRS- TRDB) and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 9(a) from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM. and 1:30 PM. to 5:30 PM. (local time) from Monday to Thursday, and from 8:30 to 11:30 AM. and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM (local time) on Friday.
- Interested eligible bidders shall submit the following evidence: Certificate of Registration from Ministry of Construction with the relevant Cate- gories as specified in item 4 of tables below renewed for 2015 EFY and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance, which shall include:
i) Trading License renewed for 2015 EFY; and VAT Registration Certificate; and ii) Tax Clearance Certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender, valid at bid submission date,
iii) Registration as Supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA).
iv) GC-2/RC-2 of Competency Certificate
- A complete set of bidding documents prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders to the address below at 9(b) and upon pay- ments of a nonrefundable fee of [ETB 1000]. The method of payment shall be in cash.
- Bids must be delivered to Transport and Road Development Bureau at or before [10:00 AM local time on 31 day, after 30 calendar days of the bid an- nouncement. The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 500,000 in the form of CPO or Bid Bond to the Employer. Also the Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 (Ninety) days after the Bid submission dead line. Late bids shall be rejected..
- Bidders shall submit One Original and Three Copies of Technical and Finan- cial Proposals in a separately sealed envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY” All technical and financial documents includ- ing the bid security shall be provided in one outer envelope duly marking the envelope as “BID PROPOSAL”
- The technical Bid Document will be opened on the same date after the sub- mission dead line at [10:30 AM local time on 31 day, after 30 calendar days of the bid announcement. in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend, at the address below 9(d). If the opening date is holyday or weekend the bid will be opened on the next working day.
- The HARARI PEOPLE REGIONAL STATE TRANSPORT AND ROAD DEVELOPMENT BUREAU(HPRS-TRDB) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
HARARI PEOPLE REGIONAL STATE TRANSPORT AND ROAD DEVELOPMENT BUREAU (HPRS-TRDB)
የግንባታ ጨረታ ማስታወቂያ
አዲስ ዘመን ጥቅምት 14 ቀን 2016 ዓ.ም ዕትም ላይ የተወሰደ
Read more Construction Tenders