Invitation for Bid: Central Ethiopia Water Irrigation
and Mines Development Bureau
Central Ethiopia Region Water Irrigation and Mines Development Bureau UNICEF Program here by invites wax sealed bids, from qualified and eligible bidders of WWC or GC with WWC and licensed in water works construction for the construction of water supply Project.
S\no :- 1
BidNo :- UNI-CEF/01/2016 E.C/NCB
Name of Project :- Lalo Gerbe Rural Kebele Water Supply Project
Bid Security :- 30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand) in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO
Location :- Misirake Badewacho woreda Hadiya Zone
Grade :- WWC-5 with GC-5 or WWC 5 and above
1. Bidders should present a business license valid for the or current year 2016 E.C certificate for VAT, Certificate of registration in suppliers list /check online on registration of suppliers list, tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority and TIN number.
2. Bidders shall obtain bid documents upon payment of non-refundable birr 300.00(Three hundred) from the Bureau, Room No.10.
3. Bids shall be valid for a period of Sixty- (60) days after bid opening.
4. Bid shall be submitted on 21th calendar day from the announcement, if the 21th calendar day lies on Ethiopian holiday, the last date of bid submission will be the next working day at 2:00 P.M. in the afternoon.
5. We notice that, Bidders are invited to submit financial original plus three copies & technical original plus three copies separately enclosed in a wax-sealed envelope to the Bureau.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their authorized representatives at the last date of bid submission, at 2:30 PM at the Bureau, Wolkite. If this date will be holiday, then it will be opened on the next workday at 2:30P.M.
7. The financial arithmetic error plus or minus two percentages in the document the bidder must be reject from computation.
- The bidder who has historically bad performance (made contract termination) in our Region in 2015 E.0 and before cannot participate in this bid or automatically rejected from the computation.
- The Bureau reserves the right to reject all or parts of the bid.
TEL. 011-13658304 P.O.BOX, Fax No (046)
Central Ethiopia Water Irrigation and Mines Development Bureau
Read more Construction Tenders