AAICEC INVITATION FOR BIDS (NCB)
አዲስ-አፍሪካ ዓሰምአቀፍ ኮንቬንሽንና ኤግዝቢሽን ማዕከል ከስዮን ማህበር ADDIS AFRICA INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION & EXHIBITION CENTERS.C INNOVATION EXCHANGE CENTER
1. Addis Africa International Convention & Exhibition Center (AAICEC S.C) allocated a budget towards the cost of construction works of Toilet Partition, Staff Kichen Ceramic, Stream Canal Cleaning & Other works
Item No :- 1
Project Name :- Toilet Partition, Staff Kichen Ceramic, Stream Canal Cleaning & Other Works [insert project name, if applicable]
Procurement No :- AAICEC/NCB/2024/01
Project Duration :- 2 months
Procurement Type :- NCB
2. AAICEC S.C now invites all competent and qualified Contractors BC-6 & above to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material and equipment for the above project. The proposed Toilet Partition, Staff Kichen Ceramic, Stream Canal Cleaning & Other Works is located at Lemi Kura Sub city very near Woreda 13 Administration Office. Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence:-
Certificate of Registration from Ministry of Construction with the relevant Categories or other relevant registration to the intended service renewed for 2016 EFY and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance, which shall include:
i) Trade License Renewed for 2016 EFY;
ii) Tax Clearance Certificate which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender valid at bid submission date:
iii) VAT Registration Certificate; and
iv) Registration as Supplier/Contractor in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA).
- A complete set of bidding documents prepared in English language shall be collected, starting from January 09, 2024 by interested bidders, on the submission of a written application to the address & upon payment of a non refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred) by depositing to AAICEC S.C Commercial Bank account no. 1000507506279, AAICEC S.C Head office located at Lemi Kura sub city near Woreda 13 Administration Office (CMC roud about opposite Tsehay Real State) during working hours.
- Bidders may obtain further information from the AAICEC S.C office Tel. +251-116 670 082/+251 116 670 279
- The original and copy of Technical and Financial Offer documents shall be sealed in separate envelop and marked “Original” and “Copy”. All the pages of the bid document shall be sealed and signed by the bidder.
- Qualification (Technical Documents) and bid security shall be sealed with separate envelop each and this two envelopes shall be sealed with an outer envelope. Financial Offer documents shall be sealed separately in another envelope in a similar way, and finally both the technical and financial documents which are separately enveloped shall be enclosed in one bigger envelope and labeled as “Bid document for Construction of Toilet Partition, Staff Kichen Ceramic, Stream Canal Cleaning & Other Works”.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Technical Qualification Information first and Financial Bids of qualified Bidders next.
- Bidders should submit a bid security of Birr 0.5-2% of bid price sealed in a separate envelope marked as “Bid Security” in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee payable on first demand along with their technical document bid proposal.
- Sealed envelopes containing an original and One copy of Financial and Technical offer documents should be delivered to AAICEC S.C Head office, located at Lemi Kura sub city near Woreda 13 Administration Office (CMC roud about opposite Tsehay Real State) during working hours on or before February 09, 2024 at 2:00 P.M. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bid will be opened and read at AAICEC S.C Head office, located at Lemi Kura sub city near Woreda 13 Administration Office (CMC roud about opposite Tsehay Real State) during working hours on the same date at 2:30 P.M. Bidders are instructed to fill, sign and seal all the forms of the bid documents.
- AAICEC S.C reserves all rights to accept or reject any or all bids.
AAICEC S.C, Tel. +251 11 667 0082/+251 11 667 0279, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Read more Construction Tenders