Invitation to Re-Bid
Sumeya Share Company invites sealed Bid from eligible bidders for Construction of 2B+G+10+Terrace Mixed use in Addis Ababa. Procurement No:SSC/CON/NCB/001/2022 that Consists Skeleton Work, Block Work and Plastering.
Description of the Work Bid Security Value in Birr (100,000birr)
1. Bidders having a qualified license of GC 4/BC4 and above.
2. Renewed Trade License, Registration and Construction certificate valid for the year 2022 G.C.
3. Renewed VAT and TIN Registration certificate from Ministry of trade and industry valid for the year 2022 will participate.
4. All bids must accompany by a bid security of bid value listed above for respective work type, in acceptable form (CPO or bank Guarantee) Prepared in the name of Sumeya Share Company and must submit with original technical Proposal and financial proposal.
5. Bid documents will be filled including technical document, all necessary information
6. The bidder shall seal the original and copy of the bid in separate envelop. Dully marking the envelopes as “Original” and “Copy” as appropriate. On the envelope, they should write name, address and sign, sealed correctly, and forward both to the employer. A separate sealed envelope marked “Bid Band” carrying the supplier’s bid security should be included in the envelope carrying the original technical document.
7. The bidder should submit their technical and financial proposals in separate envelopes.
8. All bidders should visit the construction site by their own expenses.
9. The Construction bid will closed at 15 calendar days from the date of Publication on the newspaper.
10. The owners reserve the right to accept or reject any part or all bids without assigning any reason whatsoever.
11. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address from the office of ATM Designers, Addis Ababa Piassa/ Haron Tower Office No. 704 & 705 Tel: 011-1-263890/0966269579 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 500 birr on any working day until 14 calendar days from the day of Publication on the newspaper. The method of payment will be in cash. The document will be purchased by hand. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
12. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 15 calendar days from the date of Publication on the newspaper at 9:30 am. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 10:00 am.
13. For any clarification on the bill of quantity, Contact Architect Abdi 0966-269579.
ATM Designers, Addis Ababa Piassa/Haron Tower Office No. 704&705
Sumeya Share Company
Read more Construction Tenders