Sugar Corporation invites eligible & qualified bidders to submit bids for the provision of Consultancy Service for Feasibility Study of Central Fabrication Workshop Establishment
Bid closing date May 31, 2022, 2:00 PM
Bid opening date May 31, 2022, 2:15 PM
Published in Ethiopian Herald (Apr 17, 2022)
Posted 2 days ago
Bid document price Birr 500.00
Bid bond USD 5,000.00
Region Addis Ababa
INVITATION TO BID
OPEN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
TENDER No. FP/OT/03/SC/2022
1. Sugar Corporation invites eligible & qualified bidders to submit bids for the provision of Consultancy Service for Feasibility Study of Central Fabrication Workshop Establishment.
2. Interested eligible Bidders are invited to participate in this tender directly or through their duly represented local agents. In case of represented by the local agent, the agent shall furnish a letter of representation from the principal and a valid Trade License for the year 2014 E.C., TIN, VAT and Current Tax Clearance, and Suppliers’ Registration Certificates.
3. A complete set of bidding documents in English can be purchased by interested bidders during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopia Birr 500.00 (Birr Five Hundred) in cash.
Procurement and Logistics.
Kasanches, Josef Tito Street
Near Development Bank of Ethiopia,
Ki-med University College plc 2nd Building,
4th Floor Room No. 402
Tel: +251 115-51 62 71
Fax: +251 11 5 15 30 80
Web site: www.etsugar.gov.et
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. Sealed bid marked as per the instructions given to the bidders in the tender document and addressed to the above address must be received by the Buyer at or before 2:00 pm (afternoon) 31, May 2022. The document will be received through a bid box or hand-delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery.
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the date and address specified above the 10th floor (conference hall) at 2:15 PM (afternoon).
6. All bids must be accompanied by bid security: USD 5,000.00 (USD Five Thousand).
N.B:- If local bidders quote their offer in birr, they can submit their CPO in birr equivalent to this.
The bid security shall be in the original form of an Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO from any Commercial Bank in Ethiopia. The Bid security shall be valid for at least One Hundred Twenty (120) days after the bid submission deadline. The bid shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days after the bid submission deadline.
7. Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Read more Construction Tenders