ኢትዮጵያን ሄራልድ ግንቦት 6 ቀን 2014 ዓ.ም ዕትም ላይ የተወሰደ
INVITATION FOR BID OF LOT-5
WATER SUPPLY PROJECT (FOR 3RD TIME)
Da111bi Dolio University have approved the budget for the construction of Lot-5 Water
Supply Project with electro mechanical works at Dambi Dolio University Main Campus .So we invite eligible bidders to participate on bid for construction of stated Projects who fulfill the following criteria.
- Now Dambi Dolio University invites wax sealed from all eligible bidders to all national WWC-1 OR GC-1 For Lot-5 that shall submit certificate of registration from ministry of Urban development, housing and construction and from Ministry of water and Energy minister that valid for the current budget year (2014 E.C or 2021 /2022 G.C) and who have renewed their trade license for the current fiscal year, have VAT registration, have Tin Number, Tax clearance during the bidding period from concerned government body.
- Bidding documents can be purchased from Dambi Dolio University for non-refundable
1000.00(one thousand Birr) at working hours starting from First date ofthis announcement on Ethiopian herald and mode of payment is bank transfer to Dambi Dolio University Internal Revenue Account 1000231496029 and the bank slip is submitted.
- Bid must be in companied bid security of Birr 500,000.00(Five hundred thousand) . for Lot- 5, and inform of Unconditional bank guarantee and shall be delivered to the , university in the original technical documents or in wax sealed separately. The envelopes : of the bid security shall be signed by the bidder. ,
- The bid security that’s submitted by the bidder have to have the exact name the employer :
, validity period and the exact name of the lot that the bidder participated on. Failure of I
doing so makes automatic rejection from the bid.
- Technical and financial document must be prepared in original and copy in a properly signed and stamped, separately wax sealed clearly marking “Original” and “copy”
- All the original and technical document shall be put in bigger outer envelopes and it has to be signed, stamped and sealed
- Late bid will be automatically rejected.
- The bid is submitted in Dambi Dollo University starting· from First date of this announcement on Ethiopian herald
- The deadline for the submission is 21st calendar days starting from first date of this
announcement on Ethiopian herald up to 8.00 P:M local time (At the afternoon) in
Dambi Dollo University Procurement Directorate Office.
- The Bid is opened on 21st calendar at 8.15 PM (Afternoon) at Dambi Dolio University
- The results of the financial evaluation shall be notified with an internal notice board.
- Misplacing of documents would be a cause for rejection of the bid document
- The proposed Completion time is 360 calendar days for the project.
- Dambi Dollo University reserve full right to reject any or all Bids.
Dambi Dolio University
Read more Construction Tenders