Invitation for Bids (IFB),
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Adama City Administration Civil Works, Adama City Administration Construction of Asphalt Road Asphalt Road Maintenance
Procurement No:- Adama/Mu/Maint/Asp/03/23/24
- Adama City Administration will be applied to eligible payments under the contract of the above mentioned projects.
- The Adama City Administration now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing of the necessary labor, material and equipment for construction of the above project within a completion period of 120 days.
- Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence:
V. Certificate of registration with category GC-3 or RC-3 and above.
VI. Tax Clearance certificate which is valid at the deadline for submission of the bids. VII. VAT Registration Certificate
VIII. Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body (PPA)
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document of the office of Adama city Administration, from the Department of infrastructure expansion: Room NO 08 in front of Royal University, Adama City Administration P.O. Box 34 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday during working days.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application from City Finance and Economic Development office upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 1,000. The method of payment will be in cash or cheque against receipt
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the PPA Standard Bidding Document: Procurements of works 2011.
- Bids will be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 PM on following 21 Calendar days starting from the day of invitation to bid posted on newspaper and must be accompanied by a bid security of 500,000 in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at Adama City Administration on the same day at 2:30pm.
- The address referred to above is:- Adama City Administration, Oromia National Regional Government Tel No: 0222111444
- Tenders shall be valid for a period of 120 days after bid opening.
- Qualification requirement include; availability of relevant experienced personnel as provided in the bidding document with other additional detail and justification as stated in SBD.
- The Adama City administration reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid. Adama City Administration Municipal
Read more Construction Tenders