NOTICE OF INVIATATION FOR BID
- East Shoa Zone Administration has allocated budget towards the construction of B+G+5 East Shoa Zone administration Building work in Adama City.
- Our office now invites all contractors of category General or Building contractors of GC-3/ BC-2& above respectively with Certificate of Registration or Certificate of Competence from Ministry of Urban Development and Construction/Oromia Construction Authority and renewed trade license for the year 2016 E.C and who have tax clearance certificate from authorized body valid during bid evaluation, for furnishing the necessary labour, material equipment and service for the construction of the building.
- Bidding documents can be purchased at working date & time from East Shoa Zone Finance Office room No 15, on summation of written application and a non-refundable fee of Birr 2000.00 (Two thousand Birr) starting from advertised date on newspaper for 21 working days:
- A bidder has to be registered to collect “VAT” and copy of VAT certificate Evidence of Being/Registered at Ethiopian Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency FPPA Supplier list, trade license and registration certificate must be submitted attached with the application.
- The validity of the bid shall be 150 days from the date of bid opening. And must be accompanied with bid security of 500,000. (Five hundred thousand birr) in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee only, which is addressed to East Shoa Zone administration.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and is open to all eligible bidders as specified and defined in the bidding document. 7. Submission and opening of the bid is at (East Shoa Zone Finance Office) 2nd floor room No.2
- The dead line of the bid (both qualification and financial offers independently) submission shall be on or before 4:00 AM Local time of the 22nd working day of the bid starting from the date of announcement
- Both the technical and financial proposal will be sealed such away one original and two copies to be sealed separately and labeled as “original”, “copy one” and “copy two” respectively,
- The original and copies of the qualification document shall be placed in a wax sealed, signed and stumped envelope marked as “Qualification Document” and whole (original, copy-1 & copy-2) envelopes shall be placed in large outer envelope and wax sealed. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated in the data sheet and be clearly marked “TO BE OPENED ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF TENDER COMMITTEE”.
- Bid security CPO should be wax sealed, signed and stumped by its own envelope separately and along in the original technical documents.
- The original and copy of the financial offer documents shall be placed in a wax sealed, signed and stumped envelope marked as “THE FINANCIAL OFFER DOCUMENT” and whole (original, copy-1 & copy-2, unit cost break down) envelopes shall be placed in a single large outer envelope stamped, signed and wax sealed,. This outer envelope
shall bear the submission address and other information indicated on the data sheet is clearly marked as “TO BE OPENED ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF TENDER COMMITTEE”.
- The whole Technical, Financial, Standard bid documents which is independently stamped, signed, and wax sealed shall be placed in a single wax sealed stamped and signed envelope whose outer cover containing all necessary information mentioned above about the firm & Employer. Failure to do so will result automatic rejection of bidder from bid.
- In preparing the bid document bidders are expected to examine the bid data in the tender document.
- The qualification document will be opened at 4:30 AM local time of the 22nd working day of the bid starting from the date of announcement. If the 22nd calendar day may be non-working day the bid will be opened on the next working day.
- The financial offer document shall remain sealed and deposited in a box prepared for this purpose in the presence of auditor or any other authorized body by the client, until financial offer(s) of qualified bidders are opened publicly.
- The committee assigned by the client will evaluate the qualification of the bidders based on the basis of their responsiveness to the bid document, by applying the evaluation criterion and points assigned to criterion in the data sheet. Each qualification document will be given the score point. A bidder will be rejected at this stage if it does not respond to the tender document or fails to achieve the minimum technical score indicated in the tender document.
- Technical Proposals of Bidders, whose technical score is greater than or equal to 70 out of 100 points, will be considered as “Responsive and their Bid Offer (Financial Proposal) envelopes will be opened for further evaluation,
- Any attempt of submission forged (false) document and /or indication of financial offer on the qualification document shall result in rejection of the bidder.
- The client shall not bear any responsibility for misplacement of all documents (“Qualification Document” in “The financial offer Document”) envelope or vice versa, which result in rejection of the bidder.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification Information First and Financial Bids of Qualified bidders next. Financial Proposal of qualified bidders will be opened at the same address given below on the date that is to be declared by the Bid Endorsing Committee after completion of the evaluation of Technical Proposals. Unqualified Bidders Financial Proposal will be returned unopened to the Bidder.
- East Shoa Zone Administration reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
East Shoa Zone Administration Tel. 0221119964/66 & East Shoa Zone Finance Office Scanned with
East Shoa Zone Administration
የግንባታ ጨረታ ማስታወቂያ
አዲስ ዘመን ጥቅምት 23 ቀን 2016 ዓ.ም ዕትም ላይ የተወሰደ
Read more Construction Tenders