INVITATION TO BID
For the procurement of construction of Shop at Bole International Airport terminal 2
Floating date: As of March 20,2018
Closing Date: April 10,2018
RFQ No. 3623244
- Ethio Telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders (GC/BC 6 & above) by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of Construction of Shop at Bole International Airport Terminal 2 with RFQ No. 3623244 to sign a contract agreement with the finally awarded bidder(s). The bid remains floating from March 20, 2018 to April 10, 2018. Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom head office, room no. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ethio telecom website and inspect the bidding document upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only) in person from head quarter, 2nd floor and room no. 201.
- Sealed bids marked as: "Tender for Construction of Shop at Bole International Airport Terminal 2 with RFQ No. 3623244" and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B
P. O. Box: 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, head quarter 2nd floor, room no,214, before or on April 10, 2018 until 05:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted,
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on April 11, 2018 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 210.
- Partial bid is Not Allowed.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
- Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.