Invitation for Bids
NAME OF PROJECT-Water Supply Sanitation and Hygiene
Contract Title: Construction ofRPS (Civil Work Construction,Supply and Installation of Pipes and Fittings and Electro mechanical Equipments) for Asgede Tsimbla Woreda (Kisad Gaba project)
Reference No. : NCB/TIG/OWNP/RPS/03/2018
- The Government of Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the water Supply sanitation and Hygiene, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract No- NCB/TIG/OWNP/RPS/03/2018 for Construction of RPS (Civil Work Construction, Supply and Installation of Pipes and Fittings and Electro mechanical Equipments) for Asgede TsimblaWoreda (Kisad Gaba project)
- The Tigray Water Resource Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders having Vat Certificate, Vat declaration for the month of Tir 2010E.C, Tin Number, renewed business license and renewed water works certificate valid for 2010 E.C, Qualification and requirement including machinery, personnel, technical, financial legal and other additional requirements may be provided in the bid document. This procurement is not subjected to marginal preference.
Name of Woreda - Asgede Tsimbla
Project Name - Construction of RPS (CIVIL work construction, supply and Installation of pipe and fittings and electromechanical equipments) for asgede tsimbla woreda(kisad gaba Project)
Bid Security amount - 265,000 ETB
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers January 2010 ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1 .7 setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Tigray Water Resource Bureau Room One Wash National Programme Procurement section Room number No.104 (old building) and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 2:00-6:30 and 8:00-11:30 local time starting from 20 March, 2018.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders up on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 400 Ethiopian Birr (Four hundred birr only). The method of payment will be in cash. The document will be delivered in person.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 20 April, 2018 9:00AM. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 20 April, 2018 9:30AM
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as stated in the above table in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or check.
- The employer has the right to reject the bid fully or partially.
- The address (es) referred to above is(are):
One Wash Procurement Section, office number 104 (old building)
Attn: Tigray Bureau ofWater Resource
P.O. Box 520, Ayder Sub city Near Health Bureau, Mekelle-
Tel: +251344402439, Fax: +251344419637