Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Urban Local Government Development Project:
Civil Works, Adama City Administration Construction of street light installation and accessory works Bid No. Adama/mu/CW/EI 47/16/17.
- Adama City Administration would like to invite eligible firms to construct street light installation and accessory works
- The Adama City Administration now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing of the necessary material, equipment and services for the street light installation and accessory works
- within a completion period of 120 calendar days.
- Contractor must be duly registered by the Ministry of Urban Development and Housing/Construction or Regional appropriate body under Category of EM-3 above----with valid license for the year
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document of the office of Adama City Administration, from the Department of infrastructure ULGDPII Section Room No. 40 in front of Royal U. College Adama City Administration P.O. Box 34 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday during working days.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address stetted Sr. No. 4 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 500. The method of payment will be in cash or cheque against receipt.
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the PPA Standard Bidding Documents: Procurements of works 2011.
- Bids will be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 PM on following 21 Calendar days starting from the day of invitation to bid posted on news paper and must be accompanied by a security of 150,000 ETB
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders' representatives who choose to attend at Adama City Administration on on the same day at 2:30. pm.
- The address referred to above is: Adama City Administration, Oromia National regional Government Tel No: 0221111583, Fax No: 0221114869
- Tenders shall be valid for a period of 120 days after bid opening
- Qualification requirement include: (1) Experience in related work and other works (2) ownership /or existing lease of relevant equipment and machinery, (3)availability of relevant experienced personnel as provided in the bidding document with other additional detail and justification as stated in SBD
- The Adama City administration reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid
Adama City Administration municipal: