Invitation for Bids
Project Name: - Horro Bulluk Administration (G+2) office construction Contract Title: -Construction of Administration office
The Horro Bulluk Woreda Administration office now invite eligible bidder to all National Contractor of class GC/BC 6 and above.
The competent contractor should fulfills the following requirements
- Submit registration and license certificate from ministry of construction or responsible government organization that renewed for the budget year.
- VAT and TIN registration certificates issued by Revenue and Tax Authority. .
- Tax clearance from Oromia Revenue and Tax Authority valid for this bid validity period that permits the bidder to participate in any public tender.
- Bidding will be conducted through the national competitive bidding (NCB) procedure contained in the public procurement and property administration proclamation of the government of the Federal republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders i.e (two stage the first stage preliminary & technical and the second stage is financial stage evaluation) and also bidders are advised to read instruction to bidders before filling and submitting their bid.
- Bidding document may be purchased from Horro Bulluk woreda revenue authority for Non refundable fee of birr 500 (Five hundred) birr only for 21 continuous days from 13/07/2010 to 3/08/2010
- The document shall submit on 3/08/2010 at Horro Bulluk Vice administration office room no.1 at 8:00 local time and the, bid shall opened on the same date at 8:30 local time; latebidder shall be automatically rejected.
- The eligible bidders should submit bid security in the form of certified payment order (CPO) or unconditional Bank guarantee amounting 150,000 ETB (one hundred fifty thousand Eth. birr) which is valid for bid validity period. Bid bond in any other form shall not be accepted.
- Bidder shall enclose the original and each copies of the bid, in separate wax sealed envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as "ORIGINAL" and "COPY". These envelopes containing the original and the copies shall then be enclosed in one single envelope. The sealing and marking of the bids must be according to guidelines stated under Instruction To Bidders (SBD - works (NCB) by FPPA2011Version 1) clause 24. The bid security must be wax sealed separately marked "bid security" and must be put attached on the original technical document envelope, every envelope should be wax sealed, the original and all copies ( two for each technical and financial) of the bid shall be typed or written in indelible ink and shall be stamped & signed by a person duly authorized to sign on behalf of the bidder in all pages. And bid security must be directly addressed the client. (Horro Bulluk Woreda Administration office).
- Any attempt of submission of forged (false) document shall result in rejection of the bid.
- The client shall not bear any responsibility for misplacement of "qualification document" in "copy document" envelope or vice versa
- Contractor having a project status less than 70% in Horro Guduru Wollega Zone and those contractors having a poor project performance/ dalliance/ terminated in any of the project in the Region are not allowed to participate on this bid. The file should be attached to the bidder document from respective body especially its consultant.
- Missing of any above requirement would be cause for rejection of the bid document.
- Horro Bulluk Woreda Administration office reserve full right and reject any or all bids.
Address Oromia Regional Government
Tel. 0917841731/0967639637 at Sekela Town
Horo Guduru Wollega Zone, Horro Bulluk Woreda Administration Office