Invitation for Rebid
PROCUREMENT OF AFREDIV HAND PUMP SPARE PARTS
TO: All Spare Part Suppliers
- The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Water, Irrigation and Energy Resource Development Bureau invites Eligible bidders with renewed license for 2009/2010 E.C. registration card issued from the Ministry of Trade, VAT registration certificate and Tax identification number(TIN).
- The sources of the Fund is from the regional government in collaboration with UNICEF.
- The location of Spare part delivery point is Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Water, Irrigation and Energy Resource Bureau ware house, Assosa.
- An interested bidder can purchase a complete set of bidding document in English from the day that the advertisement appears in The Ethiopia Herald newspaper at Room no 04 Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Electricity Addis Ababa during working hours upon payment of a nonreturnable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200.00/two hundred birr/ only. The method of payment will be in cash.
- The eligible bidders are expected to go through the bidding document and submit original and copies of their technical and financial proposals as well as bid security in separate wax sealed envelopes addressed to Benishangul Gumuz Region Water, Irrigation and Energy Resources Development Bureau, the place of opening bid is at Ministry of water, Irrigation and Electricity Addis Ababa, Room No B04 on or before 3:00 PM on or before 15 calendar days from the last advertisement date notice on The Ethiopian Herald and bids shall be opened at 3:30 PM at the Ministry of water, Irrigation and Electric in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. If the 15th Calendar day is holiday, it will be on the next working day.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the opening tender procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Ninety/90/ days and Bid Security shall be Valid for 120 Days after Bid opening. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security, in an acceptable (CPO or bank guarantee) form amounting to 100,000 Birr (one hundred thousand).
- Bidders should provide qualification requirements which include:(i) The Bidder shall furnish externally audited financial statement of the firm for the last three years to conform of financial turnover of at least equal to the bid price if it is experienced firm,(ii) Necessarily supplying goods not limited to experienced firms also we will consider the beginners. (iii) Manufacturer's authorization should be attached to the document in Compliance to the specification. Additional details are provided in the bidding document
- The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Water Irrigation and Energy Resources Development Bureau reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Additional details are provided in the bidding documents.
Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Water, Irrigation and
Energy Resource Development Bureau
P.O. Box 51
Tel. 0577752250/0981, Assosa