INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
For Procurement of Fence, Guardhouse and Gate Construction works at Akaki
RFQ No: 3623240
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders (GC/BC 4 & above) by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of "Fence, Guardhouse and Gate Construction Works at Akaki" with RFQ No. 3623240 to sign a contract agreement with the finally awarded bidder(s). The bid remains floating from March 20, 2018 to April 10, 2018
2. Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Mad office, room no. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
Interested All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
- Bid security valid for 148 days starting from bid opening \ time;
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for I the year;
- Bidders should have VAT registration certificate;
- Bidders should have a renewed competence certificate from Ministry of Urban; Development & Housing Construction or, and Addis Abeba City Administrative Office, grade category GC/BC grade 4 & above;
- Bid submission sheet;
- Bidders should have valid Tax clearance certificate for the \ year
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 60,000.00 (Birr Sixty Thousand only)
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ethio telecom website and inspect the bidding document upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (BirrOne Hundred only) in person from Head Quarter, 2nd Floor and \ Room No. 201.
4. Sealed bids marked as: "Tender for Fence, Guardhouse and gate construction works at Akaki with RFQ No'. 3623240" and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd Floor, Room No. 211B,
P. O. Box: 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 2118, before or on April 10, 2018 until 02:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on April 10, 2018 at 02:30 P.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 210.
6. Partial bid is Not Allowed.
7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.