INVITATION FOR BID
IFB REFERENCE NUMBER ECWCT-40/2010/NCB
The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation (ECWC) hereby invites registered eligible bidders/ contractors for Geological Investigation for Bridge foundation Works at Dullecha -Awash Arba Road Construction Project under open national competitive bidding procedure.
1. Interested Potential Bidders/Contractors are required to present renewed relevant Trade License for the Ethiopian fiscal year 2009/2010, VAT Registration Certificate, Current Tax Clearance Certificate and Supplier Registration Certificate together with the offer.
2. The bidding document should be prepared in English language.
3. Interested Potential Bidders /contractors may obtain a complete set of bidding document from the office of Bulk Procurement Team at the HQ of ECWC upon the payment of non-returnable fee of Birr 150.00 (Birr One hundred only) including VAT.
4. The invitation of bid is open to all interested potential bidders/contractors regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation & award shall be determined in accordance with the provision set forth in the bidding document.
6. The deadline for bid/ proposal submission shall be on April 5, 2018 at 10:00 AM
7. Bids/proposals must be accompanied by a bid security of an amount not less than 0.5 % of the total quoted contract price not exceed 2% of the same or a maximum of Birr 500,000.00 ( Five Hundred Thousand ) in the form of Certified Cheque (CPO) or unconditional Bank Guarantee from recognized bank. Bid bond in the form of Insurance bond or in any form other than CPO or unconditional bank guarantee shall not be accepted.
8. Bids/Proposals must be delivered or deposited in the tender box situated at the procurement hall of the HQ of ECWC Old building block 6, Room No-2 prepared to this purpose on or before the deadline of bid submission date & time.
9. Bids /proposals will be opened in the presence of bidders' representatives who choose to attend the ceremony in the office of procurement hall at the Head Quarter of ECWC block 6 room No -2 on April 5, 2018 at 10:30 AM
10. Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation reserves its rights to accept or reject any or all the bid
Bidders may obtain information from the following address Telephone 0118-9629 91/ P.O.Box 21952/1000
Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation