INVITATION TO BID
The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites all eligible consultants to provide proposal to hire a consulting firm for Final Evaluation of the 2014-2016 Community Resilience Programmed in Ethiopia.
- Interested and eligible consultants who have renewed their license for the year 2016/2017 and VAT registered can collect bid document for the above mentioned consultancy service during working days and hours from ERCS Logistics Department Procurement Division, First floor, office no.53; which located around Stadium by paying non-refundable Birr 100 (one hundred Birr) only.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open National Competitive Bidding procedures contained in the Procurement Manual of Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS).
- Bid Proposal must be accompanied by Bid security 2% of the total price in acceptable form of Bank Guarantee or CPO prepared in the name of Ethiopian Red cross Society.
- Consultants are required to submit their financial and technical proposal as well as CPO in a separate envelop. Consultants also required to submit copy of financial document, all the four envelops shall then be sealed and signed in one envelop and addressed to Ethiopian Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
- The proposal must be delivered to ERCS logistics compound Procurement Division, First floor, office no. 53on or Before JULY 28, 2017 G.C at 2:00 PM.
- The proposal will be opened on July 28, 2017 G.C at 2:30 PM in the presence of those bidders on their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at ERCS Logistics Department procurement Division, Addis Ababa.
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarter
Tel. 011 5 50 91 20, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.