RE-INVITATION TO -BID
Amref Health africa, the largest African led international organization on the continent, provides training and health services to over 30 countries in Africa. Founded in 1957 as the Flying Doctors of East Africa to bring critical health services to remote communities, Amref Health Africa now delivers preventative, community-based health care. With a focus on women and children, Amref Health Africa manages a full range of medical and public health programs tackling the most critical health challenges facing the continent: maternal and child care, HIV & TB, malaria, clean water and sanitation and surgical and clinical outreach.
Amref Health Africa: Ethiopia Office; Amref Health Africa was registered in Ethiopia and opened its project office in Addis Ababa in 1998 and remained a project office until 2002, when it became a fully-fledged Country Program. Since 2002, the country program has grown from one project in Addis Ababa city to about 24 projects in four regions (Addis Ababa, Afar, SNNPR, Amhara and Oromia) in 2014.
- Amref Health Africa is going to undertake the construction of public latrine in Gewane Town, Afar Region.
- Contractors Licensed in GC/WWC Grade 6 and above are eligible to participate. The License should Valid for the Year.
- The bid document can be purchased by interested bidders upon submission of a written application accompanied with required legal licenses at the place of registration to the Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia Country Office A.A or Amref Health Africa Awash 7 Kilo field office up on payment of a non- refundable fee ETB 250 (Two Hundred fifty birr) with a complete set of contract document which is going to be signed with the winner contractor after the evaluation of the bid. Bidders who purchase bid document from our field offices can deposit ETB 250birr in Amref Health Africa account no 1000131778868 Commercial bank Meskel Gebeya branch.
- Bidders may obtain further information from Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia, Country Office, and Addis Ababa, P. O. Box 20855 code 1000 Tele. 0116627851, Awash 7 kilo office
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 1 % of total submitted cost, in an acceptable Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO from known bank/company must be submitted on or before 10:00 am on July 26, 2017,G.C in Amref Health Africa, Ethiopia, Country office A.A. Bidder or their representative can be present during bid opening on July 26, 2017 at 10:30 AM in Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia Country Office A.A
- Bids documents will be filled including technical document, all necessary information & returned to Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia country office.
- The bidder shall seal the original and copy of the bid in separate envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as "ORIGINAL" and "COPY" as appropriate, and forward both to the Employer. A separate sealed envelope marked "BID BOND" carrying the supplier's Bid security should be included in the envelope carrying the original financial document.
- Bidders should attach their technical & financial proposal in
- A Contractor who is undertaking construction project for Amref Health Africa in Ethi