l. FDRE Sugar Corporation (Finchaa Sugar Factory) has allocated a budget towards the cost of document of goods. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
2. FDRE Sugar Corporation (Finchaa Sugar Factory) now invites sealed bids from prospective bidders for the supply (CFR Djibouti) of:
- Lot:I Dewatering Mill Lubrication Materials (ElNo. 1321)
- Lot: II Boiler Bagasse Conveyor Belts (ElNo. 1265R)
- Lot: III Main Line infield Irrigation Materials (ElNo.1410)
- Lot: IV Underground Irrigation Materials (ElNo. 1411)
- Lot: V Dewatering Mill Hydraulic Materials (ElNo. 1325)
- Lot: VI Infield Irrigation Materials (ElNo. 1412)
- Lot: VII lnfield Irrigation Materials (ElNo. 1409)
- Lot: VIII 2 Units of Transformers [630KVA & 3 15KVA], (ElNo. 1374)
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of:
P.O.Box 5734, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Philips Building, Room No. 207
Tel. No. 251 3115513706/
Fax No. 251115512911
4. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of Valid licenses, VAT registration certificate, registration certificate from Ministry of Finance and a Written application to the above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 per lot (Birr One hundred per lot).
5. Bids must be delivered to the above office on 13 September 2017; before 02:00 P.M local time and must be accompanied by a bid security amount indicated in the tender document in Birr or Equivalent in foreign currency.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on the same date at 02:30 P.M at the same address in Room No. 205.
7. FDRE Sugar Corporation (Finchaa Sugar Factory) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
FDRE SUGAR CORPORATION (FINCHAA SUGAR FACTORY)